LOST
Me being Romeo and she being my Juliet, I've always seen us like that or more like jack and Jill, our love would never grow old it was an everlasting ike or so I thought; we've been dating like calendar even more than I can even remember we were meant to be, we started from childhood we grew up together. High school took us away from each other, it was like we were at different corners of the world, It’s not how any of us had envisioned a 5-year reunion wait to come to an end, but no one, even the ‘null and voiders’ can discredit the remarkable feats of ours to keep tabs, despite how it seemed. I had a text ready to go. Two, in fact. Two texts I was going to send when we finally get the chance to reunite; one immediately after it happened and another on the morning of the next day after we must have had an amazing date on the prior day, just before I made my way to wherever it is I'd like to go on what was set to be a beautiful day in more ways than one. Su...

Comments